Intro to C++ Part 4
- Declaration of variables: How does the variable map onto memory? Updating variable: How do we update the variable, and what do we update it with?
- I/O: How do we input and output data into the system?
- Control: How do we control which statement gets executed next?
- Modularity and Object Orientation: How do we organize the program to enable proper software engineering practices?
- Comments: Used to describe code; ignored by compiler, but code unmaintainable without good comments! C/C++: on line beginning with // or surrounded by /*, */